Design of this office building done by Mehraaz Architecture Team, has become more employee-centric than ever, giving people a more comfortable place to spend their working hours. .
The West Azerbaijan Governor's Office is located in the central part of Urmia. The architecture of this area is a combination of modern and traditional urban architecture.
In general, the construction goals of this project can be stated as follows:
• Establishment of a new building in a place that is in coordination with existing buildings and becomes a bridge between existing buildings.
• The building is located in a part of the site that has the minimum number of trees harvested.
• The new building should be in harmony with the existing buildings (office building and governor's palace) by strengthening the structure and improving the facade.
• Observing the climate and the correct orientation of the building.
• Pay attention to the main view of the project and the view from outside.
• Provide adequate space with infrastructure and sufficient office rooms for current and future needs.